Isabel M. from Chaps, New Mexico is living with Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, or hEDS. At the age of 22, she’s already seen a lifetime of diagnoses. She’s spent half of the past 2 years recovering from 5 surgeries and at the time of…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Your Views on COVID-19...in 2021
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: What was diagnosis at a young age like for you?
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Six Principles That Help Rosemary Manage Multiple Serious Conditions
- Submit Your Story: The Frustration of Hurtful Words
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- These Organizations Are Working Towards Racial Equality in Healthcare
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition