Among the many issues that affect women globally, from the poorest countries to the richest, healthcare is one of the most critical. Improving women’s health makes societies stronger. Countless women simply don’t feel like their doctors are taking them seriously.
Comedic author Ellen Dolgen, whose popular blog covers all facets of menopause, doesn’t care for the term dyspareunia. “That’s the best the medical community could do?” she says. “I call it dry vagina.” “During your menopausal journey, you may find that one day,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- “Newborn Screening Saved My Child’s Life”
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Share Your Experiences with Heart Attack
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- What is your hobby? How does it help with your health condition?
- Dermato-what? Adjusting to Life with a Rare Disease
- Share Your Experiences with Age-Related Macular Degeneration