Among the many issues that affect women globally, from the poorest countries to the richest, healthcare is one of the most critical. Improving women’s health makes societies stronger. Countless women simply don’t feel like their doctors are taking them seriously.
Comedic author Ellen Dolgen, whose popular blog covers all facets of menopause, doesn’t care for the term dyspareunia. “That’s the best the medical community could do?” she says. “I call it dry vagina.” “During your menopausal journey, you may find that one day,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Looking on the Bright Side of Macular Degeneration
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Submit Your Story: Get To Know Me
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Positive: One Man's Experience with HIV and COVID-19