When most people find out someone is living with a rare health condition, their first thought is just how hard it must be for that person to carry on every day, facing their diagnosis. But for many who have a rare condition, the…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- "I was finally diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I was only 15 years old."
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic
- Couple with Spina Bifida Build Life Together