When most people find out someone is living with a rare health condition, their first thought is just how hard it must be for that person to carry on every day, facing their diagnosis. But for many who have a rare condition, the…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- How Fatherhood Changes the Way Men Think About Health
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Invisible Illness: Living with Urea Cycle Disorder