Taryn J. age 26, was a natural homebody before a pandemic struck Washington state, and now staying at home is enforced by law. Jessica Cannon, age 27, commuted to Seattle by train for almost an hour to reach her job as an accountant,…
Read More »
A Day in the Life of a Type 1 Diabetic Auditor For an auditor in a public accounting firm during busy season, the average day follows a tough routine where fast food beats food prep, late nights outlast rest and exercise never makes…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 📲 Active Opportunities
- It Took a Heart Attack to Commit to Better Health
- 25 Insights From People Living with Schizophrenia
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Advice for People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis, Atrial Fibrillation or Pulmonary Embolism
- Submit Your Story: The Frustration of Hurtful Words
- Real Talk About Lung Cancer and Stigma
- Portraits of People Living With Mental Illness
- Opportunities for People Living with Cancer