Taryn J. age 26, was a natural homebody before a pandemic struck Washington state, and now staying at home is enforced by law. Jessica Cannon, age 27, commuted to Seattle by train for almost an hour to reach her job as an accountant,…
Read More »
A Day in the Life of a Type 1 Diabetic Auditor For an auditor in a public accounting firm during busy season, the average day follows a tough routine where fast food beats food prep, late nights outlast rest and exercise never makes…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- A Day With HIV
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Tips From a Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- Sunscreen, hats and shade: Facing the sun with skin cancer
- Lung Cancer Doesn’t Define This Former Cigarette Model
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!