You can’t put Charles Mattocks in just one box: actor, award-winning director, chef – he’s embraced a lot of roles in his life. One that’s most important to him personally, though, is his role as a health advocate, for both type 2 diabetes…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Tips From a Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- Is ‘Pokemon Go’ good for your health?
- Narcolepsy: Let's put stigma to bed
- The Asthma Problem Is Far From Solved