Before she was diagnosed with ADHD, Terry Matlen spent a lot of time trying to figure out what was wrong with her. “I felt like a failure,” she says. “I wondered how come I couldn’t do what every other woman I knew could…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Bipolar Blogger Kitt O’Malley Has Found Life Purpose in Writing
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Common Misconceptions About Mental Illness (and What To Do About It!)
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Start with Respect: Transgender Healthcare Experiences – Part 1