Some health issues knock you off your feet. Others creep up so slowly you barely notice them until you’ve been living with them for a while. For Scarlet Hartwell, hepatitis C was one of the creepers. Hepatitis C is a virus that can…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Bitter Pills: A Game to Teach About Chronic Illness
- A Day With HIV
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Life with Multiple Sclerosis: There’s No Turning Back
- Lung Cancer Doesn’t Define This Former Cigarette Model