Share your HepC Diagnosis and Treatment Story You can help to raise awareness of HepC, comfort others who may have the virus, and help to better educate the healthcare community. Have you been treated for Hepatitis C (HCV)? You may be eligible to…
Read More »
Some health issues knock you off your feet. Others creep up so slowly you barely notice them until you’ve been living with them for a while. For Scarlet Hartwell, hepatitis C was one of the creepers. Hepatitis C is a virus that can…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Bipolar Blogger Kitt O’Malley Has Found Life Purpose in Writing
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic
- Couple with Spina Bifida Build Life Together
- 5 Self Care Tips for People Living with Chronic Illness