Share your HepC Diagnosis and Treatment Story You can help to raise awareness of HepC, comfort others who may have the virus, and help to better educate the healthcare community. Have you been treated for Hepatitis C (HCV)? You may be eligible to…
Read More »
Some health issues knock you off your feet. Others creep up so slowly you barely notice them until you’ve been living with them for a while. For Scarlet Hartwell, hepatitis C was one of the creepers. Hepatitis C is a virus that can…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Make a Difference: Sign Up to Share Health Experiences
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- Positivity Is My Super Power!