Some health issues knock you off your feet. Others creep up so slowly you barely notice them until you’ve been living with them for a while. For Scarlet Hartwell, hepatitis C was one of the creepers. Hepatitis C is a virus that can…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 25 Insights From People Living with Schizophrenia
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- It Took a Heart Attack to Commit to Better Health
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Real Talk About Lung Cancer and Stigma
- Hold the Salt: Sodium Girl Shares Her Story
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- The COPD Crusader: How a Diagnosis Changed John Linnell’s Life Course Forever