Some health issues knock you off your feet. Others creep up so slowly you barely notice them until you’ve been living with them for a while. For Scarlet Hartwell, hepatitis C was one of the creepers. Hepatitis C is a virus that can…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Portrait of Depression: Opening Up about Mental Illness
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Getting a Wake-Up Call: Navigating Life with Narcolepsy
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Recovering From the Wounds of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Couple with Spina Bifida Build Life Together
- Your Views on COVID-19...in 2021