Some health issues knock you off your feet. Others creep up so slowly you barely notice them until you’ve been living with them for a while. For Scarlet Hartwell, hepatitis C was one of the creepers. Hepatitis C is a virus that can…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- A Day With HIV
- 'Scanxiety' and life with two rare conditions
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes