When you suffer from a chronic illness, it’s natural to feel negative emotions sometimes. The problem is when those emotions take over your life. Just ask Davina “Dee” Conner. After she learned she had HIV in 1997, she hit a low point. For…
Read More »
Pregnancy is supposed to be a joyous time of anticipation. Baby showers, nurseries, and nesting all add to the fun and excitement. Even when morning sickness gets extreme, and doctors’ visits get old, it’s hard to imagine anything truly ruining that special time…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Looking on the Bright Side of Macular Degeneration
- "I Met The Founding Father of Hereditary Colon Cancer Syndrome Research"
- 25 Insights From People Living with Schizophrenia