When you suffer from a chronic illness, it’s natural to feel negative emotions sometimes. The problem is when those emotions take over your life. Just ask Davina “Dee” Conner. After she learned she had HIV in 1997, she hit a low point. For…
Read More »
Pregnancy is supposed to be a joyous time of anticipation. Baby showers, nurseries, and nesting all add to the fun and excitement. Even when morning sickness gets extreme, and doctors’ visits get old, it’s hard to imagine anything truly ruining that special time…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Opportunities for People Living with Cancer
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- From “Shame” to Pride: Opening Up a Decade After an HIV Diagnosis
- Lung Cancer Doesn’t Define This Former Cigarette Model
- Share Your Cancer Story
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Submit Your Story: Self-Care
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”