When you suffer from a chronic illness, it’s natural to feel negative emotions sometimes. The problem is when those emotions take over your life. Just ask Davina “Dee” Conner. After she learned she had HIV in 1997, she hit a low point. For…
Read More »
Pregnancy is supposed to be a joyous time of anticipation. Baby showers, nurseries, and nesting all add to the fun and excitement. Even when morning sickness gets extreme, and doctors’ visits get old, it’s hard to imagine anything truly ruining that special time…
Read More »
Join Health Stories Project
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Rural Healthcare: 5 Things We Learned From Speaking to Patients About Their Options
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes