It might start with a throb behind your eye. Or maybe you see an aura; a bright spot or some other change in your vision. Perhaps you just get nauseated suddenly. Sometimes bright lights or sounds become all-of-a-sudden intolerable. Migraine headaches are experienced…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Just Diagnosed with Melanoma? These 24 Messages Are for You
- How does self-care play a role in your life?
- When did you first notice symptoms?