It might start with a throb behind your eye. Or maybe you see an aura; a bright spot or some other change in your vision. Perhaps you just get nauseated suddenly. Sometimes bright lights or sounds become all-of-a-sudden intolerable. Migraine headaches are experienced…
Read More »
We deliver new health stories each week! –> “In an instant my life changed forever. A simple fall. I just didn’t realize I was in for the fight of my life.” – Melissa, patient living with CRPS Complex regional pain syndrome (or CRPS)…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- A Day With HIV
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Positive: One Man's Experience with HIV and COVID-19
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control