This story was written by community member, Shannah Hudson. If you would like to be featured in Stories From The Community check out our opportunities page for ways to participate! Emmalyn Reese Hudson graced us with her presence nine years ago, at 35 weeks…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Living with Two Rare Conditions: "It's Okay to Not Be Okay"
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Real Talk About Lung Cancer and Stigma
- A Tough Pill to Swallow: Taking Aromatase Inhibitors to Prevent a Second Breast Cancer
- Bipolar II Disorder: "Don't Suffer In Silence"
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat