This story was written by community member, Shannah Hudson. If you would like to be featured in Stories From The Community check out our opportunities page for ways to participate! Emmalyn Reese Hudson graced us with her presence nine years ago, at 35 weeks…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- “It’s OK to Not Be a Superhero”
- Advice for People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis, Atrial Fibrillation or Pulmonary Embolism
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage