This story was written by community member, Shannah Hudson. If you would like to be featured in Stories From The Community check out our opportunities page for ways to participate! Emmalyn Reese Hudson graced us with her presence nine years ago, at 35 weeks…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Living with Two Rare Conditions: "It's Okay to Not Be Okay"
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- It Took a Heart Attack to Commit to Better Health
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- A Tough Pill to Swallow: Taking Aromatase Inhibitors to Prevent a Second Breast Cancer
- Submit Your Story: The Frustration of Hurtful Words
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- Common Misconceptions About Mental Illness (and What To Do About It!)
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”