This story was written by community member, Shannah Hudson. If you would like to be featured in Stories From The Community check out our opportunities page for ways to participate! Emmalyn Reese Hudson graced us with her presence nine years ago, at 35 weeks…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- From Ulcerative Colitis to Colon Cancer: How Renee Holt Dealt with a Dual Diagnosis
- Survey Results: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension