Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) was once called “multiple personality disorder.” It’s a serious, rare condition in which a person’s identity is fragmented into distinct personalities. This post about life with DID was submitted by a Health Stories Project community member. Click here to…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Health Stories Project Community Members Share Their Experiences with Chronic Pain and Opioids
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia Type 1B: A Rare Genetic Disorder Can’t Stop This Family
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa