HER2-positive breast cancer is a breast cancer that tests positive for a protein called human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2). If you or someone you care for want to spread awareness about this specific type of breast cancer, this is your chance to get involved.
Getting the Diagnosis that No One Wants Judy started getting mammograms yearly when she was forty. Because she has dense breast tissue, her doctor decided that she should also have an ultrasound each year since dense breast tissue makes it more difficult to…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Recovering From the Wounds of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- 12 Messages for People Living with Bipolar Disorder
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- "I was finally diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I was only 15 years old."