When Gene Mikov, 75, described his current skin care routine, he recited a set of rules: “Wear sunscreen, put on a hat and don’t get too much sun.” Gene has adhered to these rules — or at least the first two — since…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Then & Now: Grown Up Thoughts on Juvenile Arthritis
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- The Hardest Things About Osteoporosis (And What to Do About It)
- Auditor Tackles a Persistent Case: Managing Type 1 Diabetes
- A Tsunami Against Lung Cancer: Why Andrea Borondy Kitts Has Dedicated Ger Life to Promoting Prevention and Screenings
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease