Taking the time to listen and care for your body is a critical life-skill. This is true for everyone, but especially when you’re living with chronic health conditions. Sylvia of Virginia is living with lupus SLE, type 2 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), depression,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- Cancer Club: How Virginia TV Personality Jane Gardner Has Coped With Multiple Cancers
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Recovering From the Wounds of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control