Taking the time to listen and care for your body is a critical life-skill. This is true for everyone, but especially when you’re living with chronic health conditions. Sylvia of Virginia is living with lupus SLE, type 2 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), depression,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Tips From a Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- What do People Think about Ads for Prescription Drugs?
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"