Taking the time to listen and care for your body is a critical life-skill. This is true for everyone, but especially when you’re living with chronic health conditions. Sylvia of Virginia is living with lupus SLE, type 2 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), depression,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 📲 Active Opportunities
- 25 Insights From People Living with Schizophrenia
- It Took a Heart Attack to Commit to Better Health
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Submit Your Story: The Frustration of Hurtful Words
- Real Talk About Lung Cancer and Stigma
- Advice for People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis, Atrial Fibrillation or Pulmonary Embolism
- Portraits of People Living With Mental Illness
- Opportunities for People Living with Cancer