Taking the time to listen and care for your body is a critical life-skill. This is true for everyone, but especially when you’re living with chronic health conditions. Sylvia of Virginia is living with lupus SLE, type 2 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), depression,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Story Test
- Submit Your Story: Something in the News
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Epidermolysis Bullosa: Mothering a Butterfly Child
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!