Share Your Cancer Story
We are developing a series of cancer-focused articles this spring and want to include your input (no special knowledge or experience required). Participation takes just a few minutes.
Not Just Another Cold The first decade of the 21st century was pretty rotten for Chris and her family. They experienced multiple losses of loved ones – some young, some old, none easy. They were also a two-career family with three children under…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- “A Hot MS” Celebrates the Everyday Disasters That Shape Patients’ Lives
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- Living with Alzheimer's disease
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy