This comic by Tatiana Gill was inspired by comments and stories from Health Stories Project community members who are living with mental illness. Sign up to share your experiences with Health Stories Project!
This comic by Tatiana Gill was inspired by the amazing people we met at Who Can You Tell? The International Conference on Stigma. Have you been affected by HIV or another health condition? Sign up to share your experiences with Health Stories Project!
This comic by Tatiana Gill was inspired by comments from our community. Have you been affected by a chronic health condition? Sign up to share your experiences with Health Stories Project!
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- “A Hot MS” Celebrates the Everyday Disasters That Shape Patients’ Lives
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Positive Living with HIV: How Davina “Dee” Conner Became a Patient Advocate
- Resistant to Treatment, She Found Comfort Outdoors & with Others