This comic by Tatiana Gill was inspired by comments and stories from Health Stories Project community members who are living with mental illness. Sign up to share your experiences with Health Stories Project!
This comic by Tatiana Gill was inspired by the amazing people we met at Who Can You Tell? The International Conference on Stigma. Have you been affected by HIV or another health condition? Sign up to share your experiences with Health Stories Project!
This comic by Tatiana Gill was inspired by comments from our community. Have you been affected by a chronic health condition? Sign up to share your experiences with Health Stories Project!
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Submit Your Story: Get To Know Me
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- Submit Your Story: Hobbies and Your Health
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease