Ashley Green was diagnosed with psoriasis in 1995 at 15 years old, but only recently has she gained enough distance from the disease and its effects to understand how significantly it impacted nearly every facet of her life. For Ashley, psoriasis first appeared…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- "I was finally diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I was only 15 years old."
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic
- Couple with Spina Bifida Build Life Together
- How Fatherhood Changes the Way Men Think About Health