Ashley Green was diagnosed with psoriasis in 1995 at 15 years old, but only recently has she gained enough distance from the disease and its effects to understand how significantly it impacted nearly every facet of her life. For Ashley, psoriasis first appeared…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- "I was finally diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I was only 15 years old."
- Breathe Easy: How One Man is Fighting To Change Perceptions of Cystic Fibrosis
- 5 Self Care Tips for People Living with Chronic Illness
- Bipolar Blogger Kitt O’Malley Has Found Life Purpose in Writing