Ulcerative colitis is a common, chronic inflammatory disease that results in long-term inflammation and ulcers in the large intestine. It can cause stomach discomfort and rapid emptying of the colon. Even though ulcerative colitis has no known cure, through medication and a disciplined…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- “A Hot MS” Celebrates the Everyday Disasters That Shape Patients’ Lives
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Positive Living with HIV: How Davina “Dee” Conner Became a Patient Advocate
- Resistant to Treatment, She Found Comfort Outdoors & with Others