“I couldn’t do this alone.” Without context this statement might sound a little self-defeating, but it’s true, and it touches something deep and very real about our humanity. Humans are fragile, breakable things and each and every one of us needs to rely…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Just Diagnosed with Melanoma? These 24 Messages Are for You
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- How does self-care play a role in your life?
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen