We say it often: sharing your story makes a difference, but don’t take my word for it, this comic by Tatiana Gill was inspired by comments and stories from Health Stories Project community members. 5 Reasons to share from patient advocates: 1. “My greatest support would…
Read More »
This comic by Tatiana Gill was inspired by the amazing people we met at Who Can You Tell? The International Conference on Stigma. Have you been affected by HIV or another health condition? Sign up to share your experiences with Health Stories Project!
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Opportunities for People Living with Cancer
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- From “Shame” to Pride: Opening Up a Decade After an HIV Diagnosis
- Lung Cancer Doesn’t Define This Former Cigarette Model
- Share Your Cancer Story
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Submit Your Story: Self-Care
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”