When Michelle Rathman tells her personal story of how a successful public relations expert shifted her focus from representing bestselling authors to advocating for rural healthcare, the audience listens raptly. Hands always shoot up when she asks if anybody else had a medical…
Read More »
When it comes to healthcare, access means a wide variety of services that are readily available, of reasonable quality, and affordable to those who need them. Big city dwellers have plenty of options for everything from dental checkups and mental health care to…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Endometriosis Story
- Share Your Psoriasis Story, Make a Difference
- Use Your Asthma Story to Help Others
- Your Multiple Myeloma Story Can Help Other People
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- Designing for Wellness: How an Endometriosis Diagnosis Inspired Alisiene Schall to Get Creative
- Share Your Experiences With Colon Cancer Screening
- Share Your Experiences with Pseudobulbar Affect to See if You Qualify for a $50 Honorarium
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition