I survived two very rare cancers in two years which included many treatments and surgeries. I want to encourage others who are facing a cancer diagnosis, and have the following advice to share: The best thing you can do receiving an initial cancer…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- From Ulcerative Colitis to Colon Cancer: How Renee Holt Dealt with a Dual Diagnosis
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia Type 1B: A Rare Genetic Disorder Can’t Stop This Family
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Tips From a Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease