Podcasts are a uniquely intimate and wonderful experience. Having someone in your ear, talking to you, is lovely. This is especially true because many peope choose to listen to podcasts when they’re working, cleaning, or doing something when they’re alone that they’d rather…
Read More »
I’m a podcast geek. For me, the cool thing about podcasts is that you can hear interesting stories, and learn something new, all while doing something totally mundane. I can learn about coffee while I’m grocery shopping, meditation while I’m doing the dishes…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- "I was finally diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I was only 15 years old."
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Couple with Spina Bifida Build Life Together