Podcasts are a uniquely intimate and wonderful experience. Having someone in your ear, talking to you, is lovely. This is especially true because many peope choose to listen to podcasts when they’re working, cleaning, or doing something when they’re alone that they’d rather…
Read More »
I’m a podcast geek. For me, the cool thing about podcasts is that you can hear interesting stories, and learn something new, all while doing something totally mundane. I can learn about coffee while I’m grocery shopping, meditation while I’m doing the dishes…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 25 Insights From People Living with Schizophrenia
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- It Took a Heart Attack to Commit to Better Health
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Real Talk About Lung Cancer and Stigma
- Hold the Salt: Sodium Girl Shares Her Story
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- The COPD Crusader: How a Diagnosis Changed John Linnell’s Life Course Forever