Podcasts are a uniquely intimate and wonderful experience. Having someone in your ear, talking to you, is lovely. This is especially true because many peope choose to listen to podcasts when they’re working, cleaning, or doing something when they’re alone that they’d rather…
Read More »
I’m a podcast geek. For me, the cool thing about podcasts is that you can hear interesting stories, and learn something new, all while doing something totally mundane. I can learn about coffee while I’m grocery shopping, meditation while I’m doing the dishes…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Endometriosis Story
- Gastroparesis Awareness Event + Boston Travel
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Designing for Wellness: How an Endometriosis Diagnosis Inspired Alisiene Schall to Get Creative
- A Day With HIV
- PR Maven Michelle Rathman Believes in the #PowerofRural Medicine
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!
- A Mother’s Advice