Podcasts are a uniquely intimate and wonderful experience. Having someone in your ear, talking to you, is lovely. This is especially true because many peope choose to listen to podcasts when they’re working, cleaning, or doing something when they’re alone that they’d rather…
Read More »
I’m a podcast geek. For me, the cool thing about podcasts is that you can hear interesting stories, and learn something new, all while doing something totally mundane. I can learn about coffee while I’m grocery shopping, meditation while I’m doing the dishes…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Then & Now: Grown Up Thoughts on Juvenile Arthritis
- Submit Your Story: Shared Experiences
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- After 18 Years of Waiting, I was Finally 'SEEN' by Doctors
- For Rheumatoid Arthritis Advocate Daniel Malito, Laughter is the Best Medicine
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- COVID-19 and Equity of Care: A conversation with Dr. Victor Pineda
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition