A son. A wife. A friend of a friend. A stranger. They live in different parts of the country and come from different backgrounds, but they share one thing: they have each given a kidney to someone who needed it. Perhaps you’ve checked…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Hand Surgeon Charles Eaton is Looking to Cure or Prevent Dupuyren Disease with New Research Study
- Just Diagnosed with Melanoma? These 24 Messages Are for You
- What parents and caregivers would like others to know about supporting someone with a rare health condition
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- How does self-care play a role in your life?