Immunotherapy is a relatively new and exciting type of cancer treatment that activates the body’s immune system to help identify and fight cancer cells. New studies have shown that a combination of immunotherapy and chemotherapy greatly improves lung cancer recovery rates, leading researchers…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Health Stories Project Community Members Share Their Experiences with Chronic Pain and Opioids
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- What parents and caregivers would you like others to know about supporting someone with a rare health condition
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- On the Road: FAP 'Previvor' Todd Spurrier Lives to Ride and Spread the Word about Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"