Todd Spurrier has logged an incredible 53,000 miles on his Ducati to raise awareness for colorectal cancer screening. He meets and photographs survivors and says , “I carry a piece of each survivor in my heart on every mile. They are my fuel.”
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Community Cookbook
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Cancer Club: How Virginia TV Personality Jane Gardner Has Coped With Multiple Cancers
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease