Meet Eric Eric Grant is from Atlanta, Georgia and has been HIV+ since 2014. He wants to help others live out loud and believes that living positive can be positive living. We asked Eric to share his story with our app. Check it…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Then & Now: Grown Up Thoughts on Juvenile Arthritis
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- The Hardest Things About Osteoporosis (And What to Do About It)
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- Auditor Tackles a Persistent Case: Managing Type 1 Diabetes
- A Tsunami Against Lung Cancer: Why Andrea Borondy Kitts Has Dedicated Ger Life to Promoting Prevention and Screenings
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy