In Dallas, Texas, in the late 1970s, Gail Henkin was the youthful, earnest subject of a photo shoot. She smiled. She gazed at the camera. She felt a flutter of pride. Despite her grandmother’s death from lung cancer, she held a cigarette—and many…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story
- Teaching Multiple Myeloma Who’s Boss