Health Stories Project is about highlighting personal experiences to inspire and educate people about what it’s like to live with specific health conditions. Sometimes these experiences begin very early in life. A significant number of children and teens are affected by health issues…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- What Women Want: When it Comes to Healthcare, Taking Us Seriously Would Be a Great Place to Start
- “Hell and Back”: A Mother’s View of Her Young Son’s Life with SJIA
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- From "Damaged Goods" to Small Victories: Growing Up with Mental and Physical Health Conditions
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Four Generations of Cavernous Angiomas
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Living with Two Rare Conditions: "It's Okay to Not Be Okay"