Share Your Celiac Disease Story
We are looking for people living with celiac disease who are interested in raising awareness and providing valuable insight into what life with this condition is really like. Sign up to Learn More.
For many diagnosed with Celiac Disease, the initial emotional response is joy that doctors have identified the source of illness, and a renewed hope that a healthy life is once again possible. Soon after comes a realization that many of one’s favorite foods…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Eczema Awareness Network
- “A Hot MS” Celebrates the Everyday Disasters That Shape Patients’ Lives
- Living with Alzheimer's disease
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?