Share Your Celiac Disease Story
We are looking for people living with celiac disease who are interested in raising awareness and providing valuable insight into what life with this condition is really like. Sign up to Learn More.
For many diagnosed with Celiac Disease, the initial emotional response is joy that doctors have identified the source of illness, and a renewed hope that a healthy life is once again possible. Soon after comes a realization that many of one’s favorite foods…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- What Women Want: When it Comes to Healthcare, Taking Us Seriously Would Be a Great Place to Start
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Recovering From the Wounds of Hidradenitis Suppurativa