Share Your Colon Cancer Screening Story
We need your help to spread awareness of colorectal cancer, by providing vital feedback and sharing your cancer screening story. Click here to get started.
“Dan told him I’d be unleashing a tsunami against lung cancer,” says Borondy Kitts. “So I think he was okay with it.”
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Endometriosis Story
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- On the Road: FAP 'Previvor' Todd Spurrier Lives to Ride and Spread the Word about Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Share Your Experiences With Colon Cancer Screening
- Designing for Wellness: How an Endometriosis Diagnosis Inspired Alisiene Schall to Get Creative
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Being a Mom with Lupus
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand