Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension—or high blood pressure in the lung arteries—can be dangerous if not properly treated. It often makes daily activities, like exercising, nearly impossible. Medical professionals are learning more about this rare condition every day, and your PAH story can help raise…
Read More »
Everyone who lives with pain has an important story to share. We are looking for people who either have a current opioid prescription and are concerned about overdose or those who have witnessed or experienced a prescription opioid overdose. You may even qualify for a special project that includes travel.
If you have experienced a heart attack, stroke and/or high cholesterol, you may qualify for a special volunteer project that includes travel. Take our survey to learn more and find out if you qualify.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Health Stories Project Community Members Share Their Experiences with Chronic Pain and Opioids
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia Type 1B: A Rare Genetic Disorder Can’t Stop This Family
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow