Community member, David G, sent in this story in response to one of our story requests. This is our first story about Moebius Syndrome., a rare neurological condition that researchers estimate affects 1 in 50,000 to 1 in 500,000 newborns. It can be…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Submit Your Story: Get To Know Me
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Life with a Rare Condition: The Ups, Downs, and In-betweens
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- "I was finally diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I was only 15 years old."