Community member, David G, sent in this story in response to one of our story requests. This is our first story about Moebius Syndrome., a rare neurological condition that researchers estimate affects 1 in 50,000 to 1 in 500,000 newborns. It can be…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"