Community member, David G, sent in this story in response to one of our story requests. This is our first story about Moebius Syndrome., a rare neurological condition that researchers estimate affects 1 in 50,000 to 1 in 500,000 newborns. It can be…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- A Portrait of Depression: Opening Up about Mental Illness
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Lung Cancer Doesn’t Define This Former Cigarette Model
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow