Patient advocate Josh Robbins is witty, fun, and super candid. He says, “My decision to disclose on social media that I was living with HIV was because I had the weight of the world telling me to do it. I felt safe enough. It was right for me.”
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Cancer Story
- Share Your Psoriasis Story, Make a Difference
- Chronic Migraine Influencer Beth Morton Puts Her Research Literacy to Good Use
- You May Qualify for an Exciting Atrial Fibrillation Project
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa