Patient advocate Josh Robbins is witty, fun, and super candid. He says, “My decision to disclose on social media that I was living with HIV was because I had the weight of the world telling me to do it. I felt safe enough. It was right for me.”
Join Health Stories Project
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Health Stories Project Community Members Share Their Experiences with Chronic Pain and Opioids
- On the Road: FAP 'Previvor' Todd Spurrier Lives to Ride and Spread the Word about Colorectal Cancer Screening
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- A Portrait of Depression: Opening Up about Mental Illness