Caring for someone with any chronic health condition is an experience that is hard to relate to unless you’re going through it. Resources and support for caregivers are often hard to come by, friends and family don’t often understand, and treatment can be…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Health Stories Taiwan Cancer Awareness Project
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- Dyspareunia: What Women Think About Painful Sex After Menopause
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension