Transmitted by tick bites, Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that affects hundreds of thousands of people in the United States each year. The actual number is difficult to determine because Lyme symptoms mimic many other diseases, sometimes leading to misdiagnosis. We wanted…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Getting a Wake-Up Call: Navigating Life with Narcolepsy
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness