Transmitted by tick bites, Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that affects hundreds of thousands of people in the United States each year. The actual number is difficult to determine because Lyme symptoms mimic many other diseases, sometimes leading to misdiagnosis. We wanted…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- “Hell and Back”: A Mother’s View of Her Young Son’s Life with SJIA
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- Looking for Hope After Pediatric Brain Cancer Takes it Away
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Looking on the Bright Side of Macular Degeneration