Margaret Miller knew early on that something was off about her redheaded baby girl, Gwen. As a one-month-old, she still wasn’t making eye contact. Underweight at birth but seemingly healthy at first, Gwen continued to miss milestones as she got older. She had…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Your Views on COVID-19...in 2021
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: What was diagnosis at a young age like for you?
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Six Principles That Help Rosemary Manage Multiple Serious Conditions
- TELL US Your Story: Our New Audio Story Form
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Submit Your Story: The Frustration of Hurtful Words