In 1996, Beth was diagnosed with polycystic kidney disease (PKD), which causes cysts to grow inside the kidneys. Over time, this genetic disorder affects the organs’ function, causes chronic kidney disease and leads to kidney failure. Beth’s evolving response to living with PKD…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: What was diagnosis at a young age like for you?
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- What Women Want: When it Comes to Healthcare, Taking Us Seriously Would Be a Great Place to Start
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- Your Views on COVID-19...in 2021
- From "Damaged Goods" to Small Victories: Growing Up with Mental and Physical Health Conditions
- 5 things you should know about life with pseudobulbar affect
- “Hell and Back”: A Mother’s View of Her Young Son’s Life with SJIA