Meet Marvin Marvin Anderson works as an award-winning speaker, personal development empowerment coach, author and HIV advocate. He is also the founder of The Stigmocracy Organization. which is working to diminish stigma directed toward individuals infected or affected by HIV/AIDS. We asked Marvin to…
Read More »
Along with the serious health effects of life with HIV, it also carries a very heavy emotional burden, in part because of the stigma that is still associated with the disease. We hosted a panel of HIV-positive activists and advocates including Marvin Anderson,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Just Diagnosed with Melanoma? These 24 Messages Are for You
- How does self-care play a role in your life?
- When did you first notice symptoms?